Design • UnspecifiedApply for this job
I have an exciting opportunity for a household name for personalised cards and gifts. Since being acquired by a well known company, the turnover has plummeted. Investment is continuously made into the customer experience and apps, looking to ensure that the brand is unique over their competitors. I am looking for an all round web designer/developer to evolve with the growth of this company and make a real impact in the small team of 6.
You will be working on the ever-developing website with an increasing product catalogue alongside its core greetings card offering. You will also work with a wide range of digital media including display marketing ads, marketing emails and push messages.
- Working with stakeholders across the business designing and developing HTML emails and digital marketing materials
- Design and update the promotional graphics on the website
- Designing, developing and maintaining the website from a UI and UX perspective.
- 2-3 years experience of graphic and web design (can be mixed freelance and commercial)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Up to date with UX/UI trends
Urgent role - please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.