Systems Engineer Consultant
Software Development • £30000 - £60000 per annumApply for this job
Systems Engineer Consultant - Permanent - Bristol- £30,000 - £60,000
Systems Engineer Consultant Requirements for the role:
Our clients looking for a range of candidates including experienced technical architects, engineers and consultants with experience in any of the following areas:
- Enterprise Architecture: including Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, NAF and MODAF, and modelling languages such as ArchiMate and UML.
- Business/ Service Architecture: including Strategy Development, Business Process Re-engineering and Service Architecture.
- Application/ Data Architecture: including Solution Architecture and high-level Enterprise Data Architecture development, Master Data Management and Data Governance.
- Open Systems Architecture: including approaches to the development of Open System Architectures and Design, Assessment/ Assurance of open solutions.
- System Design and Modelling: including System Architecture & Modelling, System Design and Requirements Development.
The role will be client facing and successful candidates are expected to work in a dynamic, fast paced consultancy environment.
Candidate Skills and Experience:
- Client Relationship: working with clients and potentially as part of an embedded client team.
- Problem Solving: skills relevant to architecture role.
- Facilitation skills: fostering a team approach and managing effective meetings.
- Communication skills: Strong oral and written communication skills
- You will ideally have a background in at least one Architecture or Systems Engineering discipline and will have applied these skills while working for a consultancy, services provider or systems integrator operating within one of our key markets.
- You will have a good degree in a science, computing or engineering subject; membership of a relevant professional body would be advantageous.
- Successful candidates will need some experience or aptitude for leading or contributing to bids and tenders and have an understanding of project management in a commercial environment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.
More like thisabout 8 hours ago
Senior Civil Engineer
Software Development - Competitiveabout 8 hours ago
Secondary Chemistry Teachers - Bristol
Other - Up to £100 per dayabout 8 hours ago
Front End Developer
Software Development - £30000 - £40000 per annumabout 7 hours ago
Marine and Combat System Engineer
Software Development - £0 per yearabout 8 hours ago
PHP Microservices Developer
Software Development - From £32,000 to £36,000 per annum