Software Engineer (Java, Golang)
Software Development • £50000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits continuous R&D time, access to tecApply for this job
- Rapid growth, multi-product environment.
- c16% bonus, flexible/remote working, tailored benefits scheme.
- Outstanding training, constant progression, leading innovator in green technology.
What skills you'll need
- Proven software engineering background with expertise in Java/Golang.
- Experience or willingness to learn Salesforce. Any experience working on Salesforce applications would be beneficial.
- Significant awareness of message queues, such as Apache Kafka or RabbiqMQ.
- Understanding of things like integration, automation, containerisation, CI/CD, TDD/BDD etc.
- Cloud deployment expertise (AWS, GCP).
- Self-starting, ability to work autonomously whilst being adaptable to change.
- Extensive knowledge of operating in a highly Agile environment is essential.
This role sits in a multi-disciplinary CRM team within the business’ retail division. You will use Java & Golang to develop Microservices with the aim to integrate into their wider estate (Apache Kafka), helping to build out a new Salesforce application used for essential business processes. It’s expected that you’ll develop integrations with other in-house & external systems in order to maintain and improve on the delivery of high-level customer/employee experience. Ideally this person will have some experience with Salesforce (Cloud) but they are happy considering proven Java/Golang Engineers who have an interest/willingness to pick it up moving forward. You’ll be highly autonomous and will own everything from design & build through to testing and continuous improvement, operating in a highly Agile environment with constant release & deployments. Technology agnosticism is preferred but by no means essential.
What you'll get in return for your talents
They offer a range of benefits including flexible/remote working, 25 days holiday, plenty of social events and meet-ups, an annual training budget, free breakfast, fruit & drinks, an average annual bonus of 16%, a 4% flexible benefit scheme (including phones, laptops, TVs and bikes) and a great pension. Importantly the working environment they have created is second to none. The offices themselves are fantastic and you’ll also be working with some great people who value the company and what they believe in. Did I mention they also have a slide to get down to the ground floor…!?
Want to join the team? Send your CV to Joe or give us a call now!
More like thisabout 8 hours ago
Trainee Project Administrator
Other - From £22,500 to £28,000 per annumabout 8 hours ago
Junior / Graduate Python Developer
Software Development - £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Training + Progressionabout 8 hours ago
Software Development - From £30,000 to £45,000 per annum Company Van + Home-Based Roleabout 7 hours ago
Business Support Administrator
Other - Up to £25,000 per annum + 35 days hol + bank hols + 10% pension + traiabout 6 hours ago
Other - From £19,000 to £21,000 per annum