Software Engineer - FinTech
Software Development • Up to £37,000 per annumApply for this job
Software Engineer (C#/Java/SQL)
£27,000 - £37,000 + benefits
A Bristol-based FinTech company have just opened up a new role working with their platform development team in the Bristol city centre. You'll be contributing to the development and maintenance of an award-winning product used in almost 50 countries worldwide to process billions in payments.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a commercial development role
- Ideally a relevant 2:1 degree (mathematics, computer science/engineering etc) or equivalent experience
- You've been writing applications in a well-known object-oriented development language like C#, Java etc
- A strong grasp of standard SQL commands and at least one Database Management System
They offer a range of benefits including
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexi-time for w/l balance alongside a 35 hour working week
- Annual bonus scheme (consistently awarded over the past few years)
- An allocated company training budget
- Plenty of opportunity to grow your skills with investment in L&D being a top priority
- Perkbox – (you can get free mobile insurance and loads discounts on top brands like Virgin Wines, ASOS and more)
- Great central BS1 location with one of the best views in Bristol!
If this sounds like something that you might be interested in send me your CV ASAP so that we can arrange a time to speak!
You must hold a full valid UK driving and be fully eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
More like thisabout 7 hours ago
Other - Up to £25,000 per annum4 days ago
IT System Administrator
Other - £400 - £500 per dayabout 12 hours ago
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer - Bristol
Software Development - Negotiable1 day ago
Regional HR Business Partner
Other - From £35,000 to £45,000 per annum + great benefits + car1 day ago
C# .NET Developer
Software Development - £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus and benefits