Software Development • £40000 - £65000 per annumApply for this job
You will be helping to transform Public Contact, Control Room and Incident Management operations in a multichannel, modular and mobile platform with deep integration and supporting data sources and systems
* Relevant qualifications to degree level, or appropriate equivalent industry experience
* Good knowledge of web development, with experience using Agile and Scrum an advantage
* A commitment to quality, together with an innovative, creative and productive approach to solving technical problems and a real drive for successful goal delivery
* An enthusiasm for code and all things technology
* Strong communication skills
If you're looking for a truly exciting opportunity to grow, learn and develop and collaboratively achieve success for yourself, your team and your project, then this is the role for you! Please apply for more information.
Hannah Twelvetrees at Reqiva Ltd - 01189 595 552
For more Technology positions across the South and South East, please check out the Reqiva[.com] website!