Senior Exhibition Project Manager
Other • Circa £35,000. Flex at both ends for the right experienceApply for this job
One of the best agencies in the South West are looking for an Senior Exhibition Project Manager to join their ever-growing team! They are at the very top of their game when it comes to bringing a client’s exhibition dreams to life. If you possess impeccable organisational skills, are unflappable in high pressured situations and are a natural born leader, with experience in exhibition project management, please get in touch!
The experience we need.
- End to end experience as a Senior Project Manager, delivering exhibit / exhibition stand design and production projects
- 5+ years experience
- Experience dealing with and delivering on big budget projects with long supply chains
- An understanding of the creative process and experience working alongside designes
- Have organisational skills that mean you are always a step (or three) ahead
- The ability to stay calm under pressure, make clear decisions and lead a team of people effectively
- Have a passion for delivering a client's wish and being the point of contact for multiple people
- Have confident presentation skills and excellent communication skills
- Happy to travel when needed, often in the UK but also internationally from time-to-time
- Not a must have, but a massive bonus if you have experience in the aerospace, pharmaceutical or another highly regulated sector
This is a really exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Exhibition Project Manager, joining an exhibition specialist agency who work on fantastic projects, both locally and across the globe. You will be managing on average around 10 projects a year, through their complete project life-cycle, and working with budgets from £25K to £1M and beyond!
You will be the immovable pillar in the projects you work on and will need to be ahead of the game at all times, making sure a variety of complicated crews are on track and correctly delivering the clients wishes. Budgeting and negotiating will also be a part of this role and you will need a certain level of design / creative understanding, as you will be working with designers closely. There will be some travel in this role, so a certain amount of time away from home is to be expected.
Based in Bristol, this agency is known for its fantastic workplace culture, and they are a specialist in the design and delivery of highly creative, big budget exhibition projects and more. They have been growing as a company over the last decade, and their ambition hasn’t wavered. They are still on the rise and are committed to staying at the top of their game, delivering world class projects across the globe.
With a genuine love and passion for what they do, the sky really is the limit for this agency and this is your opportunity to jump on board!
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary between £30K - £35K (with a certain amount of wriggle room for someone with more experience)
- 10% company performance related bonus
- The opportunity to travel across both Europe and the globe
- The opportunity to work within a fantastic culture, with an excellent progression
- 25 days annual holiday
- A company pension scheme
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam a call.
More like this2 days ago
Lead C# Developer
Software Development - £50000 - £60000 per annumabout 6 hours ago
Full-Stack Ruby Developer
Software Development - £25000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits Remote working3 days ago
Other - £40000 - £60000/annum3 days ago
Software Development - From £25,000 to £27,500 per annum1 day ago
Software and Web Development Apprentice
Software Development - £18000 per year