Sales Support Executive
Marketing • From £18,000 to £20,000 per annumApply for this job
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with a positive outlook to join a fast growing company and become a key member of a busy Sales Support team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment - it may suit a candidate seeking to develop a career in this area, or alternatively provide an opportunity for someone with significant experience in Sales or Customer Support to join an established, fast growing independent company.
The Tildenet Group Ltd, a leading brand on the world market, is based in Bristol with five divisions in the group offering services to the Garden Retail, Horticulture, Sport, Industrial, and Fencing industries as well as direct to consumers.
The Sales Support Executive will work as part of the Sales team supporting the delivery of excellent customer service to our gardenware trade customers and ensuring that orders are processed quickly and efficiently and deliveries made on time.
This role will include:
- Answering inbound customer and supplier calls
- Accurate input of customer orders into the order-entry system to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and effective manner and in support of other departments at busy periods
- Providing a key link between the Sales, Customer Service and delivery teams to ensure excellent levels of customer service are maintained
- Liaising with courier services, trouble shooting where required.
- Taking responsibility for the administration and filing of any related paperwork
The ideal candidate will have :
- Previous customer service or sales support experience in an office environment
- Experience with MS Office software, especially Excel, Word and Outlook and preferably CRM/database experience
- Strong attention to detail even when working under pressure
- Good "business" communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions
- A professional telephone manner
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and proactive mindset
- A flexible and hands-on approach to working in a team.
More like this3 days ago
Other - Up to £9.13 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more4 days ago
Software Development - Unknown salary1 day ago
IT Support Analyst
Other - £20000 - £23500/annum5 days ago
Other - £45000 - £55000 per annum3 days ago
IT Support Engineer
Software Development - £28000 - £30000 Per Annum