Software Development • £45000 - £55000 per annumApply for this job
- Bristol success story scale-up, incredible product.
- Career development, training and emerging tech.
- An energetic development environment with a friendly team.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have proven commercial experience working with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, RESTful APIs and object-oriented design.
- Familiar with CI setups.
- Any knowledge of AWS would go down well.
- GIT version control.
- On the softer side, they are looking for developers with a real interest in picking up new skills/technologies.
You'll be responsible for the back-end development of the platform & applications, based around Ruby, within a talented development team. You'll develop your knowledge of the industry and use that within planning for further features and applications. You will be working in a team made up of a mixture of permanent staff and contractors, with a real collaborative focus. This is a ground-breaking product that they have taken to market in a big way and you’ll be continuously providing feedback and ideas for improvement that will help guide the future of the business.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is the perfect time to join a successful and growing scale-up, with plenty of opportunity for future progression. There's a real energy within the team and you’ll be able to be part of an environment that values creativity and determination. Your personal career development objectives will be supported wherever the business can and you'll have the chance to learn new tech and develop your knowledge of an incredibly exciting industry. It’s a friendly and relaxed, dressed down office, with options for flexi time and one or two days remote working. Also they’ll throw in a competitive salary (£45-55K), free cake on Wednesdays, monthly socials, beer fridge, pension and more.
If you’re interested in this role then send your CV in now.