Retail Sales Advisor - Bristol, Avon and Bristol
Marketing • £17,076 plus bonus & benefits £25,000 per annum Bonus Scheme 9.10 - 10.41 GBP £5.39 - £8.38 Not specified Up to £9.94 per hour + plus shift allowances and benefits Unspecified Competitive salary based on experienceApply for this job
Are you looking for a job in Retail that offers variety, flexibility, job satisfaction and opportunities to develop a wide range of skills? Great, we have just the role for you….
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With stores and vending machines nationwide, selling and hiring our specialist workwear and equipment to customers, small and large, we have been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business to business brands in Britain.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer-orientated Retail Sales Advisor to join our expert team of passionate and dedicated colleagues. This isn’t your standard Retail role as you’ll be doing much more than standing behind a checkout! You’ll be given the opportunity to get involved in a variety of tasks including contacting and visiting customers to promote our products and services, responding to customer queries in-store and over email and ensuring we have a store to be proud of.
Don’t worry if you don’t know much about the health and safety industry or personal protective equipment (PPE), as we’ll teach you all there is to know, and provide you with a platform to learn, develop and grow.
This position is Full Time, working 40hours per week, 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday plus Saturday shifts (8am-12noon) on a rota basis for which you will receive time off in the week.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Interacting with our customers, in store, on the phone and on customer visits, to promote our products and services.
- Providing a great shopping environment for our customers ensuring our stores are clean, tidy and presentable - a store we can be really proud of.
- Processing customer transactions and responding to customer enquiries using our bespoke IT software
What you’ll need to have
- Experience of working face to face with customers, preferably in a retail environment
- An understanding of what makes a great customer experience
- Comfortable making up to 20 promotional calls a day to business customers
- A full UK driving licence
- An understanding of IT systems to process transactions and respond to customer enquiries
- Flexibility to cover colleague shifts (team absence, holidays)
What do we give you in return?
- excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- bonus scheme
- high street retailer discount scheme
- health purchase plan
- 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Community Volunteering days – two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
To apply for the role of Retail Sales Advisor, simply click the APPLY button.