Property Programme Manager
Other • UnspecifiedApply for this job
We’re looking for a Property Programme Manager!
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
This position will cover the North of the UK. Ideally you will be based along the M62 corridor with good access to transport links.
The Property Programme Manager role will support Bupa Dental to create a market leading portfolio of dental practices that is the brand of choice for customers and staff.
Key areas of accountability as The Property Programme Manager include:
- Direct delivery of capital projects in the dental practice portfolio
- Management of consultants for the delivery of larger value capital projects
- Programme delivery of regional and national property compliance or refurbishment initiatives
- Provide costed project appraisals for strategic Operational activity including mergers and closures
- Support M&A activity through due diligence appraisals and expenditure forecasting
- Integration of new dental practices by ensuring new properties are fully compliant and refurbished to a standard befitting of the brand
Field technical support to Area Operations Managers, Property Operations and the UK Estates team
What we’re looking for:
- In depth understanding of Project Management
- Knowledge of construction techniques and building specification
- Technical experience of building diagnostics and problem solving
- Management of a projects across multiple different locations
- Delivering results against challenging targets
- Solid business acumen and commercial awareness
- Customer insight and empathy
- Motivational leadership
- Communication skills; able to engage, positively influence and motivate others
- Demonstration of the highest level of integrity and the ability to achieve good customer outcomes
- RICS, BIFM or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Understanding of Property Compliance including Fire, Asbestos and Water Hygiene
- Cross team collaboration
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Highly results driven with an insistent focus on quality and delivery
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Care were formed when Bupa acquired the well-established Oasis Dental Care business. Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers