Other • Up to £35.00 per hourApply for this job
This is a 15 month contract Project Manager role within an international Aerospace and Defence company. The role will involve supporting a main Project Manager in Information Management. You will be based in Filton, Bristol.
- Developing and executing a program level view of all the IM & UK Toolchain projects,
agile work package planning, reporting, and risk management, with support from financial
controller finance reports, progress and deliveries.
- Working a SAFe and Agile process.
- Delivering multiple work packages and building up the overall project.
- Ensuring communication between all departments is updated and aligned with each other and
- Delivering projects.
- Travelling occasionally to Broughton, North Wales.
- Must have excellent stakeholder experience and ideally will have some IT Programme
- A background in manufacturing (ideally JLR or similar) would be brilliant, skill set from
this would be highly transferable.
- Project planning and reporting.
- Customer / stakeholder management.
- Building multi-functional teams.
- Project reporting, risk identification and mitigation, financial planning management and
- Managing multi company / supplier teams.
- £35 an hour
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More like this4 days ago
Java / HTML Developer
Software Development - £40k - 45k per year + Tech Scheme + Rewards Scheme + Cycle to Work + P3 days ago
Software Development - £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits3 days ago
Power BI Consultant (Active SC Clearance Required)
Design - £375 - £425 per dayabout 7 hours ago
.NET Developer - Bristol
Software Development - £30000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Benefits3 days ago
Relief Night Manager
Other - £9 - £12 per annum