Other • From £40,000 to £45,000 per annumApply for this job
Full time Project Manager in the Bristol area to service North Somerset, Cardiff and Worcester locations. Experience working within Council, Local Government or Outsourcing Environments is essential.
- To manage the scoping, planning & implementation of changes ensuring that the results delivered are in agreement with the benefits defined ensuring adherence to all project management standards and maintenance of associated project documentation.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of a number of programmes and/or projects.
- To be responsible for the ownership and management of the programme/project budget.
- To actively manage & control risks and issues, develop contingency plans where necessary.
- To plan & prepare Project, Stage and Exception Plans in conjunction with the PMO ensuring that they are realistic & progress is monitored.
- Communicate to senior management the progress of changes against an agreed set of measures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel across multiple locations.
More like this6 days ago
Full Stack PHP Developer
Software Development - £35k - 50k per year3 days ago
Linux Systems Administrator - Project Based
Software Development - £45000 - £55000 per annum +10 days ago
Planning and Forecast Analyst
Other - £25000 - 30000 / annum3 days ago
Software Development - Up to £35,000 per annum3 days ago
UNITY 3D DEVELOPER
Software Development - Negotiable