Other • £20-£23K doeApply for this job
Department: Operations – Project Delivery
Hours: 37.5hrs per week Monday – Friday
Reports to: Central Services Manager
The Project Coordinator will provide project support and co-ordination duties associated with the objectives and tasks of the Project Management team, involving working across a number of projects where appropriate.
- Assists in the scheduling of engineers in line with project SLAs and in conjunction with the Project Delivery department, Engineering Team Lead and Resource Coordinator;
- Arranges site access, site access permits as required by the project(s) and in conjunction with the project schedule and including the keeping of access logs, key logs etc as relevant;
- Materials Management: Identification of consumables and parts, placing of orders, orders tracking, co-ordination of deliveries to site;
- Coordinates and tracks tools and test equipment between field staff;
- Communicates to engineers and audits project documentation;
- Reports internally and to customers as relevant by project(s);
- Provides supporting information to engineers via email and as a point of contact for escalated access issues on site;
- Escalates engineering issues to the Project Manager as relevant;
- Additional Tasks (as relevant)
- Assists Project Manager with reporting on activities completed (KPI reporting);
- Manages simple projects including simple profit and loss statements;
- Represents the company in customer meetings/on customer conference calls in either an assisted or primary role;
- Provides a point of contact to customers and engineers;
- Financial and commercial support – signing of acceptance reports and invoicing against customer purchase orders.
- Minimum Education level: 5 GCSEs or similar to include Maths and English;
- Good PC and Microsoft Office skills especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good telephone manner and experience of dealing with difficult parties, both internal and external;
- Good geographic knowledge of UK;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good organisational skills and able to work logically;
- Good timekeeping essential;
- Able to manage own time effectively;
- Able to recognise and escalate issues and seek assistance where necessary;
- Able to work in both a team and on own initiative;
- Previous Project Coordinator experience required;
- Previous Team leader experience preferred;
- Understanding of working to deadlines and able to work under pressure to deliver on multiple fronts. The successful candidate will be required to work in a fast-moving changing project environment hence the ability to work under pressure whilst often dealing with multiple tasks is essential;
- Previous experience in the Telecoms industry would be an advantage.
- The role will be office based in Magor.
- Temp, with a view to potentially go to perm;
- 23 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days following one years service.
- Health Cash plan – following completion of probationary period
- Life Assurance at 4*annual salary – following completion of probationary period
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
To apply for this Project Coordinator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
More like thisabout 23 hours ago
End-Point Assessor Manager - Hospitality
Other - Up to £35000 per annumabout 7 hours ago
Senior Database Administrator
Other - £45000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, flexible workingabout 19 hours ago
Business Account Co-Ordinator - Kitchens
Marketing - £27k per year + Benefits1 day ago
Service Engineer - Heavy Plant
Software Development - £33000 - £38000/annum Plus Van, Overtime & Benefits1 day ago
Other - Up to £40,000 per annum