Project Controls Manager - Defence
Other • £30000 - £50000 per annumApply for this job
Your experience of project controls would be of immediate value to my client. This role will be part of a team based on-site at MoD Abbeywood.
You will be supporting complex, high value programmes and will therefore need good stakeholder management skills.
A strong user of Microsoft Project or P6 would be desirable.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Controls Manager. This role includes:
- Guiding and supporting Programme and Project Teams
- Controlling and reporting of project performance
- Preparing Project Management Reporting Packs
- Providing KPI metrics
- Creating and maintaining Project WBS structures
- Monitoring project Milestone delivery
- Supporting creation and maintenance of EVM reporting
- A track record of project controls
- Proven experience within Defence or Government
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
- A strong user of Microsoft Project or P6
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Project Controls Manager
£30-50K (depending on experience)
Key Skills: project, programme, engineer, engineering, defence, risk, controls, controller, scheduler, schedule, PMO, primavera, p6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More like this6 days ago
Embedded Software Developer (C/C++)
Software Development - £30000 - £45000 per annum + package1 day ago
Marketing - From £18,000 to £20,000 per annum1 day ago
1st Line Support Engineer - 1yr FTC
Software Development - From £23,268 to £30,781 per annum DOE & Benefits3 days ago
Research Associate: Organisational Ethnography of Cyber Security Practices
Other - £33,199 - £37,3452 days ago
React Native Developer
Software Development - £35000 - £40000/annum