Other • £450 - £500 per dayApply for this job
My client in Swindon are looking for a Programme Manager to support a review of an existing portfolio of works. You will be providing a mixture of back-fill for the current Programme Manager who is unavailable for a period of time and providing a fresh perspective on the work to date and future plans.
You will be expected to quickly understand the current position and then, with support from the wider business, carry out a series of workshops and other discovery activities to:
- Review forward plans with a view to ensuring that they are appropriately prioritised against both IT and business capacity and capabilities
- Are sized and have well-understood and incremental deliverables from IT which provide useful packages to the business
- Build an updated programme plan taking the above factors plus other business and legislative drivers into account and gain acceptance of the new plan from senior stakeholders.
- Produce a new financial forecast based on the proposed plan
Areas out of scope
- Any review of the underlying technology base
- Line Management of staff
While no detailed knowledge of the specific technology stack is necessary, a familiarity with the implementation of business systems will be important. Stakeholder engagement and management will be crucial to this role and sensitivity to a complex range of business drivers and agendas.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
More like thisabout 7 hours ago
Software Engineer (React, Python, Ruby, Elixir, PostgreSQL)
Software Development - Unspecifiedabout 11 hours ago
Research Project Manager
Other - Up to £24.46 per hourabout 8 hours ago
Senior Software Engineer
Software Development - £40,000 per annumabout 7 hours ago
Full Stack Web Developer
Software Development - £30000 - £40000 per annumabout 8 hours ago
Software Development - From £30,000 to £45,000 per annum Company Van + Home-Based Role