Other • £CompetitiveApply for this job
- Join a fast-growing tech business with a suite of products and global reach.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol close to Temple Meads train station, easily commutable from Bath and Cardiff.
- Generous package on offer - work for an employer who look after their staff and work with them to reach professional goals.
An intuitive software solutions provider has been extremely successful in recent years gaining 2 million users for just one of their products with customers in 160+ countries. With a new owner and inspiring CEO on a global shift, they are hiring for a talented Product Manager to lead the product team.
What you’ll be doing
You will be taking ownership of the product function for this business, delegating products and aligning with the best Product Managers suitable, ensuring that everybody has what they need to be successful, overseeing their work and also managing your own products (2-3).
You will come forward with ideas for the ongoing product development for new features, functionalities, markets to enter and researching into those markets. Working closely with your customers, conducting interviews, market guidance and constantly coming up with solutions for ongoing improvements.
This company have been growing from strength to strength from their first product launch in 2012 with customers in over 160+ countries, they have since launched an additional 4 products and have plans for more so there has never been a better time to join them on their exciting journey.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Product Manager and ideally, your experience will be gained for a start-up or a company with an innovative approach to work, constantly wanting to challenge the market and push boundaries.
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working closely with the development, UX, project teams and managing stakeholders.
- Agile experience.
- A passion for tech, agile methods, updated technologies and a keen interest in implementing knowledge into the team.
- A natural leader, a good communicator and able to be the go-to person.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a very successful entrepreneurial company with brilliant leaders and inspiring team members working on great products that customers love. As well as a salary in-line with your experience you will get a very generous 29 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, you'll be in an awesome space in a hub of innovation, free lunches on Wednesdays, amazing technology and training and the opportunity to grow your own team.
If you want to know more or apply for this role then get in touch with Fran – [email protected]
More like thisabout 16 hours ago
PHP Developer (Magento)
Software Development - £28000 - £35000 per annum3 days ago
Design - £55000 - £60000 per annum3 days ago
HR Change and Transformation Consultants - Defence
Other - £40000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package2 days ago
Principal Asset Manager
Other - £50000 - £60000 per annumabout 17 hours ago
Supply Chain and Systems Coordinator
Software Development - £23k - 25k per year