Other • £CompetitiveApply for this job
- Product Manager opportunity to join a specialist manufacturer.
- Lovely, central Bristol office location.
- Tight-knit business, friendly working environment.
Here's a great opportunity to join a successful and specialist medical product manufacturer in central Bristol as their new Product Manager. You will become the go to person for product performance, pricing, competition insight and analysis.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Product, you will manage your own product range which launches on a global scale (including Australia and America). It will be your responsibility to manage ongoing improvements, features, and functionalities and bringing new ideas to the table, constantly striving to make your range better.
You will champion New Product Development (NPD) by researching, conceptualising, considering viability and position within the market, and project managing through to launch. You will undertake customer and user research, usability testing, run surveys and monitor feedback.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Product Manager
- Experience working on product development for a physical product
- Ideally NPD launches into international markets
- Strong insight and analysis experience
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management
- Highly numerate
- Good planning and presentation skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, along with a host of other benefits including a company bonus. You will be working for a successful business that looks after their staff in beautiful and recently refurbished offices in a central Bristol location.
Please apply now with an updated CV to be considered immediately.