Software Development • £35000 - £42000 per annumApply for this job
We're looking for someone who will become a key part of our clients technology team, with responsibility for developing all aspects of our new technology platform. This will include creating new services and components within a microservices architecture as well as enhancing and maintaining existing services, systems and integrations. You'll be part of a small but dynamic new development team, set up to enable the company to gain competitive advantage through the appropriate implementation of technology.
Skills and experience
- Passion, drive, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Strong commercial experience working with PHP (version 7)
- Strong commercial experience with Git
- Docker containerisation (locally and in production contexts)
- Commitment to DevOps: Infrastructure-as-Code, automation of CI/CD and testing
- Solid understanding of MVC principles
- Strong AWS understanding (a broad range, Lambda, SQS, SES, SNS etc)
- Experience of developing in microservice architectures
- Commercial experience of NoSQL databases
- Confidence with building from UI / UX designs
- Familiarity with open source CMS systems (WordPress, eZ Publish).
- Twig / Smarty templating
- Familiarity with REST APIs, including 3rd party integrations
If this sounds like its a suitable role or you would like more information, please get in touch.
More like this1 day ago
Marketing Campaign Operations Manager
Marketing - Up to £45,000 per annum23 days ago
Business Development Manager
Other - £45000 - 50000 / annum5 days ago
Junior Content Developer
Software Development - From £19,000 to £21,000 per annum8 days ago
Software Development - Unknown salary4 days ago
Building Services Engineer
Software Development - £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum