Software Development • £35000 - £42000 per annumApply for this job
- Powerful product improving healthcare services to over 1,000 clients worldwide.
- Complex web application development.
- Great culture, ambitious business with strong work-life balance.
What experience you'll need
- Strong, rounded PHP experience.
- Good experience of using Drupal CMS.
- Excellent understanding of both OO and procedural PHP
- Experience of working with enterprise-level or mission critical applications.
- GIT version control.
- Understanding of design patterns and when to use them.
- Familiarity with a Linux command line and relevant tools.
- Experience of working with - and refactoring - legacy code.
- A 'product' rather than 'project' focus.
You will be helping to further enhance and develop new functionality for an already extremely successful product that is genuinely improving the lives of vulnerable people. Working across a range of development and testing activities, you won’t be expected to work on simple client fixes (they’ve got people for that), this is a heavily technical role needing strong problem-solving and innovation. You'll be translating specifications into software and tech issues into simple English. They'll also need you to be able to build from scratch, occasionally work refactoring legacy code, have lots of debugging tricks up your sleeve and some testing framework knowledge under your belt.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll receive a competitive salary (£35-42K) with the opportunity for career progression as the company continues to grow as well as benefit from working in a centrally located, relaxed, open plan office environment with great people. There'll be a good deal of autonomy and rapid feedback from the testing team; this is a great opportunity to stamp your mark on a project that is ever developing, progress your career and personal development towards a Lead Developer. You'll be working within an ambitious product focused business who greatly value a strong work-life balance. In addition, you can attend conferences each year, training focus and time allocation, eLearning or new tech if relevant, knowledge sharing, quarterly work socials, Christmas party, very relaxed and sociable office. What’s not to like?
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Tareek now for immediate consideration and more info.
More like thisabout 10 hours ago
Software Development - Up to £40k3 days ago
Other - £28000 - £35000/annum Pension + Support3 days ago
Senior Software Developer - FinTech
Software Development - Up to £45,000 per annum5 days ago
Senior BI Analyst
Other - 50k to 70k2 days ago
Structural Design System Engineer
Software Development - £30 - £40 per hour