Software Development • £30000 - £40000 per annumApply for this job
- Established and award-winning digital product business with top clients.
- Training budget, course access, certifications, R&D and more.
- Chance to lead projects in a fun, progressive studio space.
What experience you'll need
- Strong .Net development using MVC and SQL Server following best-practice SOLID principles
- CMS experience or strong knowledge is important as they work with a wide range (including Umbraco and Kentico), training and certification is also on offer for these.
- Integration of third-party systems (e.g. CRM, payment gateways, web services etc).
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and have a full experience of the development lifecycle, writing and testing code to a high standard.
- Interest in learning more about proximity, chatbots, AI and progressive web apps amongst others.
You'll be working on a variety of e-commerce web projects throughout the full development lifecycle and you'll be able to say you've helped deliver some very cool solutions for some of the world's biggest brands. You'll be writing reusable, maintainable and extensible OO code following SOLID principles along with building CMS-based solutions with strong performance, quality and security built in. Other duties will include applying unit tests, transforming business requirements into solutions, estimating work, writing clear documentation and driving forward innovative thinking. Projects are varied, genuinely interesting and hugely rewarding; you'll never be bored, honest. Time out for research and development is a key part to the working week and you'll be encouraged to share ideas, work on new projects and give your views on the latest tech.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company with strong staff retention offering career development to senior and team lead level. If you have a real passion for development and want to work in a fun, relaxed but professional environment then this is the role for you, with a starting salary of up to £40K. Access to courses, certification, generous hols and pension, regular team trips, socials, highly competitive table tennis tournaments, Friday beers and a regular supply of cake is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reasons you should join one of Bristol's most respected digital businesses. As a business, this tech team set up and run meetup events, hacks and new product development; you'll always be able to learn something working alongside some of the best developers in town.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for immediate consideration.
More like this4 days ago
Systems Engineer - Controls, Subsea, EPC
Software Development - Unspecified3 days ago
Relief Night Manager
Other - £9 - £12 per annum3 days ago
Software Developer - OO, C++, Java, C#, ASP. NET, VB. NET
Software Development - £18000 - £40000/annum £18,000 - £40,000 + Benefitsabout 15 hours ago
Software Development - £32,000 per annum3 days ago
First Line Support Engineer - Central Bristol - Up to £25,000
Software Development - £20000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits Package