Junior Data Analyst
Other • £25000 - £30000 per annumApply for this job
Junior Data Analyst
- Global Games Developer
• Join an international games developer building out a new team in Bristol.
• Work with some globally known brands.
• Modern technology, flat structure and amazing benefits.
I’m working with an impressive media and tech company with a focus on mobile gaming who are in the process of relocating their digital acquisition team from the US to Bristol. These guys operate on a global scale, producing some world class mobile games.
What you’ll be doing
This role will allow you to learn the ropes of this company’s digital acquisition strategy and assist with growing their user base across an exciting portfolio of games. You will join a team of specialists and it will allow you to dive into both the marketing and data sides of the business.
You’ll be looking into the data generated by their marketing activities with the goal of finding trends and insights that can be conveyed to the rest of the team to deliver value to their strategies. You will also get stuck in helping to run advertising campaigns end to end via Facebook & Google.
This is a broad role that will let you get stuck in with a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A degree from a technical or numerical field (e.g. Maths, Science, Computer Science or Business).
• Some statistical programming experience with R or Python
• Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills (think pivot tables, VBA & macros)
• Previous experience using Data Visualisation software like; Tableau, Power BI or QlikView
• Be able to query SQL databases
• Be able to show your problem solving and analytical skills.
• You should be able to work well both in a team or on your own
• Passion for mobile games would also be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but in the region of £25K - £30K. Not only will you be a part of a brand-new team in modern offices, you’ll also be entitled to a performance related monthly bonus scheme, unlimited holiday and a Christmas shut down, a generous mobile phone contribution, share options and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.