IT Support Engineer
Software Development • £23000 - £26000 per annum + benefitsApply for this job
NEW - Training & Progression
IT Support / 1st - 2nd Line Engineer
SALARY - up to £26K
My client, a well-known, established and hugely successful organisation currently seek a couple of 1st/2nd Line IT Engineers to join their expanding and dynamic IT team. These are key roles within the organisation and will provide the opportunity to work on a huge variety of infrastructure projects and will be pivotal in driving change throughout the organisation. Within the role you will be working across a variety of technologies and along with your team members will be tasked to deliver the IT Road Maps for the organisation. This is a project driven role and will provide you with ample opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies.
The successful candidate will have experience and skills in:
* Demonstrable experience of providing IT desktop / infrastructure support within a Microsoft environment
* Experience of working in a project heavy environment, delivering infrastructure projects at 1st / 2nd line level
* Exchange & Active Directory
* Working knowledge of Office365
* Virtualisation technologies
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team
Looking to do interviews this week and next - start ASAP.
Up to £26K plus benefits on offer + benefits (flexible working hours, great pension, great work-life balance)
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to build their career and play a part in delivering cutting technologies and change within a reputable organisation in Dorchester. If you are interested in applying, please get in touch