Software Development • £200 - £500 per dayApply for this job
Day rate applies
I am currently looking for a IT contractor on a temporary basis for a 6 month contract (potentially more) to work for a large company in the centre of Bristol.
The role is full time hours, you will be acting as support to the operation leadership. You will be involved in the execution if efficient and effective IT service delivery.
Your Key Accountabilities -
- Provide subject expertise and leadership in the delivery of Service management across the company.
- Ensure the operational readiness for all change
- Demonstrate collaboration, service excellence and ownership of customer issues.
You should ideally have the following -
- Experience in Service Delivery Management within complex environments.
- ITIL v3 certified
- Experience of Service Management toolsets
- Experience of Major ITSM Programmes
- Client and Customer Serviced focussed.
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to .
If you do not hear back within 48 hours, then I am afraid you have not been shortlisted.
More like this3 days ago
Other - £40000 - £48000 per annum + Pension etc.3 days ago
Software Development - Competitive4 days ago
Graduate/Junior Developers x 3 - C/C++/Java/C# - New - Training
Software Development - £20000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits4 days ago
Software Development - £35000 - £40000 per annum1 day ago
Validation and Verification Lead Spear Launcher
Other - Unknown salary