IT Business Analyst
Other • Up to £42,000 per annumApply for this job
IT Business Analyst
£Competitive Salary + Realistic Progression Opportunities + Technical Training & Development + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Company Pension + Flexible Working Hours
As an IT Business Analyst
I want to effectively understand and represent my stakeholders in an agile environment whilst working for a company that offers career progression
So that I can obtain job satisfaction, achieve my aspirations as an IT Business Analyst and work with a great bunch of like- minded individuals in a collaborative culture
If you are an IT Business Analyst with software development life-cycle experience, then this could be the role for you……
We are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst to join one of our agile delivery teams.
As the successful candidate you will collaborate closely with business and technology stakeholders, delivering new and enhanced software products to support the ongoing growth of our organisation.
You will have the opportunity to work with an interesting and varied range of products, technologies and people across our UK, European and Global offices.
What’s involved in the role?
In this role you will work as an integral part of a product focused, cross functional delivery team where you will build open and trusted relationships with your team and business stakeholders.
You will help to define business vision and support business change whilst collaborating with Product and Business Owners to create User Stories and manage the Product Backlog.
You will also lead and facilitate structured workshops with stakeholders and end users to identify and prioritise requirements.
By applying a broad toolkit of analysis and modelling techniques to elaborate requirements you will play a pivotal role in producing and presenting high quality communications, presentations and visualisations.
You will also get involved in demonstrating our software and acquire direct feedback from product stakeholders.
Who Are We Looking For?
The person we are looking for will ideally have the following profile:
- You are passionate about the application of technology to drive business value
- You are customer focused and represent the needs of business stakeholders within the delivery team
- You are experienced in collaborating with developers, designers and testers in an agile environment
- You have a proven track record of “quality” delivery across multi-system, complete life-cycle software projects
- You are eager to learn new skills and innovate for continuous improvement
- You possess excellent people skills which allow you to thrive in a team environment
- You can reduce complex problems in to meaningful and manageable components
- You are pragmatic and adaptable to new products, processes and stakeholders
- You are committed to overall team success and coaching less experienced colleagues
- You have a proven track record of delivery across multi-system, complete life-cycle software projects
Working for Computershare
We pride ourselves on offering continuous training & development along with career progression opportunities for all employees.
We also offer 25 days holiday, excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan, on-site subsidised gym and a flexible employee benefits scheme which also includes the option to buy additional annual leave.
Our UK headquarters are in Bristol where we employ 2000 people in a Pavilion complex with a rural backdrop. Our building was recently granted listed status by ‘Historic England’ for its energy efficiency, outstanding design and working environment.
And just to show that we’re serious about the culture we’re trying to build – we are offering candidates that accept an offer from us a choice of a book from our list of favourites. We will post it to you before you start, or it will be waiting for you when you arrive – just ask our recruitment team J
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks.
Computershare Technology Services (UK) Ltd is registered in England & Wales, Company No. 03199675. Registered Office: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE”