Design • From £24,000 to £28,000 per annum 28 Days Holiday + Private HealthcareApply for this job
Our recruitment team is being re-built from the ground up and we need experienced recruiters with a passion for a fast-paced environment who are keen to recruiter across different skillsets and industries. You will be right in the middle of our head office located in Filton, Bristol. Our hub for Operations, Project Management and Senior staff will provide great opportunities to interact with internal stakeholders straight away, gathering the information required on new recruitment needs. We are split between Aerospace, Automotive and Rail, providing Systems Engineers, Software Engineers and a variety of other skilled professionals onto customer site UK wide. Your job is to be the foundations of this growth.
Day to Day Tasks
• Developing a good understanding of our customers, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates
• Headhunting: identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to our need;
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and assessment: creating a shortlist of candidates for the business;
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to the business regarding of suitable applicants;
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between internal stakeholders and candidates;
• Offering advice to both internal stakeholders and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
• Understanding the UK visa process and assisting with the visa process
• Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Skills and Experience Required
• Experience in engineering recruitment, particularly within the Aerospace and Automotive industries.
• Experience in modern ways of recruiting (social media, headhunting, job boards).
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales and negotiation skills.
• Awareness of GDPR and its impact on the recruitment function.
• The ability to handle multiple priorities; working towards tight deadlines and targets.
• Problem-solving ability.
• Ambition and the determination to succeed.
• Confidence and self-motivation.
• Time management and organisational skills.