Software Development • From £24,000 to £27,000 per annum plus bonus, van, laptop and expensesApply for this job
InVentry Ltd is a fast growing technology company specialising in the development of sign in, visitor management and school management solutions.
We currently have a specialist team of engineers who install and support InVentry products. Due to high demand for our products we are looking to expand the engineering team and are looking for an engineer based out of the Bristol area. Due to travelling between customers, the location where you are based can be flexible as long as you are happy to cover the outer areas of London and other South regions.
The successful candidate will perform the following tasks:
- On-site installation of the InVentry visitor management products. This will include the physical fixing of the system as well as configuring the software and integration of the unit into the customer’s existing network.
- On-site installation of other software based inVentry products
- Spending time on the support desks dealing with customers issues via telephone, e-mail and remote support tools.
- Training new customers on how to use InVentry products
- Assist in the testing of new software releases
- Preparing job packs ready for installation and imaging new systems
- Provide in house support for other employees as required.
Applicants will require the following skill sets:
- A good technical understanding of Windows desktop and server operating systems
- A technical understanding of common networking technologies such as Cat5, Switches, hubs, power injectors etc.
- Previous experience of working in a ICT support related environment
- Confident in the use of power/hand tools to allow the physical installation/fixing of InVentry products (training will be provided to this end).
- Confident in dealing and speaking with customers in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to confidently deliver training sessions to small groups of customers
- InVentry sells products nationally so a willingness to travel significant distances with overnight stays is also required.
The successful applicant will be a forward thinking outgoing personality who enjoys new challenges and is comfortable both working with a team and by themselves. InVentry is a fast growing company with many opportunities to develop and progress. You will be given a van which can be used for personal use, a laptop and a mobile phone.There are significant amounts of overtime are regularly available and a bonus scheme.
More like this3 days ago
Junior C# Developer
Software Development - Unspecified1 day ago
Senior Unity Developer
Software Development - benefitsabout 11 hours ago
PHP Developer - Top Product Development
Software Development - £30000 - £40000 per annum3 days ago
C# Software Engineer
Software Development - Unspecified4 days ago
Systems Architect - Bristol
Software Development - £550 - £600 per day