Inspector - Aerospace
Other • £12.50 - £12.50 Per HourApply for this job
Inspector – Aerospace - Bristol
We have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a well-respected engineering company who work with sheet metal for the Aerospace industry. They are looking for an experience Inspector to work for them at their business based Bristol.
- Salary: £12.50 / Hr. starting rate + Bonus & O/T
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Mon to Thurs = 7.15 to 16.00, Fri = 7.15 to 12.00
Reporting to the Chief Inspector, the successful candidate will be part of a 4 strong QA team, with a focus on inspection of aerospace sheet metal & machined parts while assisting with other day-to-day duties within the department.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read & interpret engineering drawings
- Inspection of parts using manual equipment such as micrometers, height gauges etc plus use of manual CMM may be required.
- General QA activities such as goods inwards receipt inspection and raw material control.
- Liaising with the Engineering Manager and the Production Planner to ensure work going through the department is completed in a timely and efficient manner to meet both customer & company targets.
- Non-conformance investigations and reporting
The ideal person will have;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working to AS9100Rev:D / ISO 9001:2015 QMS procedures.
- A comprehensive knowledge of engineering processes (precision machining, sheet metalwork, presswork, fabrication & welding) from inspection perspective.
- Experience with completion of production verification activities F.A.I.R (not essential)
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative as Fowlers require a reliable and committed worker.
- Use of Microsoft office software.
Rate: £12.50 ph start rate + Bonus & O/T
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week between the following times; Mon to Thurs = 7.15 to 16.00, Fri = 7.15 to 12.00.
Full Time Position, overtime may be required as the job demands, any additional hours will be paid at the following rates; 1.33 x hourly rate for first 4 hours, 1.5 x hourly rate for any overtime worked after the first 4 hours.
Holidays: 26 days holiday pay + statutory days (pro-rata based on a 37.5 hour working week).
Bonus: Sales Bonus which ranges between £25 to £50 per week depending on company performance (eligible after probationary period)
Bonus Eligibility Period: After first 3 Months
Apply now for an early interview for this Sheet Metal Inspector job.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More like thisabout 22 hours ago
Marketing - From £18,000 to £19,000 per annum £19,000 per annum + 1k bonus + optio2 days ago
Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Services
Software Development - £35000 - £45000/annum1 day ago
PHP Web Developer
Software Development - £35000 - £45000 per annum3 days ago
PHP Developer Well-Funded Start-up
Software Development - £35000 - £48000 per annum + Pension, 28 days holiday3 days ago
Dynamics CRM Developer
Software Development - £500 - £600 per day + Outside IR35