HTML Front End Developer - React / Angular
Software Development • £36000 - £460000 per annumApply for this job
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who have been around for more than 100 years.
As part of THE continued growth and commitment to providing customers with the best possible digital experiences, they are looking to hire a new frontend developer into our team.
They are looking for a self-motivated individual with a desire to solve complex and challenging problems. You should be passionate about your work and have an appetite for personal development, expanding upon your current knowledge base.
You will support the enhancement and refactoring of the user interface of my clients website undertaking activites in Scrum/ Agile to build and deliver solutions for our customers across all web platforms.
This role will report to the Digital Development Manger and will be responsible for:
- Forme a vital part of a our new front end team and support the creation of an environment of collaboration, support and fun to ensure both the team and the business enjoy working together.
- Work with the senior developers to deliver the highest quality of work and complete projects within sprint timeframes.
Create coding in collaboration with our backend developers to provide test activities to the test team in-line with agreed sprint cycles for deployment and digital releases.
- Assist in the development of procedures to help deliver high performance through promotional and tactical offers to increase company revenue.
- Risk identification, and documentation of code and content to help the wider team share knowledge efficiently and to maintain goverence and version control in line with company policies and procedures.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- 3 years' minimum commercial experience in front-end web development
-Develop in HTML5, CSS3, Java, JS Angular (5+) and CMC templating.
-Experience of building large-scale sites, as well as modifying legacy code.
- Experience of CMS integration and customisation.
-Unit testing across code.
-Ability to perform code reviews.
-Work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and time sensitive work environment.
-Highly experienced in building responsive digital interface.
-Can work with Git, Grunt and Gulp.
-Demonstrate a passion for emerging technologies.
-Strong and clear understanding of agile software development and methodologies.
-Strong communication skills.
-Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects to achieve deadlines.
-Good communication skills.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
More like this2 days ago
Senior Software Developer - Contract - Bristol
Software Development - £250 - £500/day2 days ago
Other - £18,688 - £20,836 per annum4 days ago
Senior Project Manager
Other - Unspecified4 days ago
Senior PHP Developer
Software Development - £35000 - £50000/annum2 days ago
Other - £30000 - £50000/annum