Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Healthcare Development Manager
Location: M4 Corridor Berkshire - South Wales
Vacancy Type: Headcount
Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be working with a developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical products focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions. Its four franchises provide products used for advanced chronic and acute wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion devices used in the treatment of diabetes and other conditions.
We are recruiting for a Healthcare Development Manager, a strategic role focusing on accelerating sales growth and developing customer relationships. A key element of the role will be the successful introduction of several new products to key customers.
* Delivery of agreed sales targets through accelerating the clinical and economic adoption of brands in the acute and community sector
* Fully understand account dynamics, priorities and key people
* Develop and deliver on strategic account management plans to increase product usage in focus accounts
* Lead sales and implementation activity in designated accounts developing project work plans with local account managers
* Maximise product access through formulary inclusion, care pathways and guideline development
* Accelerate adoption of new technologies
* Develop flexible solutions for Trust/Community accounts to maximise implementation and adoption across the designated portfolio
* Produce and deliver business cases for Formulary listings
* Initiate audits to gather prevalence data where appropriate
* Identify, engage and maintain relationships with Key Opinion leaders, decision makers and new influential customers within the LHE
* Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of PC and software packages. Input and produce spreadsheets supporting analysis of account performance. Produce and adapt presentations
* Management of local expense budget for best ROI
* Track record of ensuring product access (formulary management, budget approval, product stocking and evaluation)
* To have a clear understanding of how the structure and priorities of the NHS have implications for product access, and likely implications for their Region and managed accounts.
* Demonstrable evidence of the ability to understand NHS policy and translate into opportunities
* Strong business planning skills, effectively, allocating time and effort to activities that drive business growth
* Self-motivation to achieve account goals over the longer term
* Experience in building a strong network of clinical and non-clinical customers
* Strong relationship management skills evidenced by ability to influence and demonstrate long term relationships (internal and external)
* Ability to Identify opportunities where service offerings could meet the needs of clinical and non-clinical customers and lead to future sales growth
* Experience in identifying and developing KOL's/advocates
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We'll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse. It's our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.