Head of Marketing and Operations
Marketing • £56000 - £62000 per annum, Benefits Bonus + CarApply for this job
• Work for a global insurer in a brand new role
• Build a team and shape the department
• Support transformation and future growth
We are working closely with a global insurance provider to appoint a Head of Marketing into the Bristol office. We need you to have experience working within a highly regulated environment and ideally a shared services centre set up.
What you’ll be doing
As the Head of Marketing and Operations, you’ll report directly into the Marketing Director and oversee the development and deployment of the framework to manage the processes and operational services required to support the marketing department in delivering the marketing strategy. You’ll be required to support the transformation and future growth of the business to make sure the ‘market leader’ remains. Along with this, you’ll deliver a seamless digital experience for customers and employees while bringing the brand to life. Leadership, ongoing management, engagement and retention will also be a key focus.
What experience you will need to apply
- Strategic marketing experience with proven capability to manage shared services and competing priorities
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills with extensive budget management experience
- Project management and delivery skills have the capability to define and deliver new processes essential
- Skilled at managing multiple projects with a track record of delivery process mapping and efficiency benefit
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work within a dynamic change environment
- Experience in managing literature & documentation production, content management and creative services will be advantageous
- Degree or equivalent education to degree level
- Project management qualification beneficial
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your skills and experience, bonus, company car and a range of other benefits. You’ll have access to additional training and support where needed and be part of a collaborative, supportive culture.
If you meet the required criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV and get in touch for a chat.
More like this3 days ago
Software Developer - Web / Apps / Digital
Software Development - £50000 - £60000 per annumabout 21 hours ago
School Administrator/ PA To Headteacher
Other - £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum2 days ago
Senior/Lead Developer (C#/.Net) - Bristol - £45,000-£65,000
Software Development - £45000 - £65000 per annum + 8% pension, 25 days holiday, etc.1 day ago
C# Developers x 5 - All Levels - Training/Progression - New
Software Development - £20000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits3 days ago
Software Engineer - C++
Software Development - £35000 - £45000 per annum + Fantastic Package