Graduate C++ Software Engineer
Software Development • £25k - 35k per yearApply for this job
Graduate C++ Software Engineer x2 (Real-time)
Salary: £25-35,000 (dependent on experience)
Our prestigious client is recruiting for Graduate C++ Software Engineers to join their leading industry Real-Time Telecoms databases expert team.
Graduate C++ Software Engineer - Key Skills:
- 1+ years commercial C++ programming experience.
- Software development on Unix and/or Linux OS.
- Database knowledge.
- Good problem-solving experience.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Graduate C++ Software Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of real-time computing.
- Agile development knowledge.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly technical Agile development environment, following the most up to date continuous integration and development practices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle C++ software development environment.
- Working in a progressive Agile development environment.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops.
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software.
About the Company:
Our client is a recognised Telecom’s company with a reputation for excellence.
For more information on this Graduate C++ Software Engineer role (Real-time). Email your CV today for an interview.
More like thisabout 14 hours ago
Graduate/Junior Developers x 3 - C/C++/Java/C# - New - Training
Software Development - £20000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits3 days ago
GIS technician x 2
Other - Circa £23,000 dependent on experience2 days ago
BI Developer Bristol Up to £50,000 + Great Benefits
Software Development - £25000 - £50000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package3 days ago
Other - Competitive3 days ago
WordPress Web Developer
Software Development - From £22,000 to £32,000 per annum D.O.E & Skills. Plus & benefits