Graduate C++ Software Engineer
Software Development • £25k - 35k per yearApply for this job
Graduate C++ Software Engineer x2 (Real-time)
Salary: £25-35,000 (dependent on experience)
Our prestigious client is recruiting for Graduate C++ Software Engineers to join their leading industry Real-Time Telecoms databases expert team.
Graduate C++ Software Engineer - Key Skills:
- 1+ years commercial C++ programming experience.
- Software development on Unix and/or Linux OS.
- Database knowledge.
- Good problem-solving experience.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Graduate C++ Software Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of real-time computing.
- Agile development knowledge.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly technical Agile development environment, following the most up to date continuous integration and development practices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle C++ software development environment.
- Working in a progressive Agile development environment.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops.
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software.
About the Company:
Our client is a recognised Telecom’s company with a reputation for excellence.
For more information on this Graduate C++ Software Engineer role (Real-time). Email your CV today for an interview.
More like thisabout 19 hours ago
Other - Unspecifiedabout 9 hours ago
Senior .Net Developer
Software Development - £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefitsabout 8 hours ago
Retail Sales Advisor - Bristol, Avon and Bristol
Marketing - £17,076 plus bonus & benefits £25,000 per annum Bonus Scheme 9.10 - 10.41 GBP £5.39 - £8.38 Not specified Up to £9.94 per hour + plus shift allowances and benefits Unspecified Competitive salary based on experience2 days ago
IT Sales Executive
Marketing - £30000 - £45000 per annum23 days ago
Software Development - £250 - 300 per day