Full Stack PHP Developer
Software Development • £35k - 50k per yearApply for this job
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP). Based in Bristol, you will be joining an expanding team as you look to become a global electric vehicle charging platform. You will assist and contribute in developing software as well as maintaining and updating existing tools and greenfield apps to ensure increased functionality.
- Working closely with the software team, designing new software features and easing integration between software and mobile application
- Deliver and maintain new and existing functional software and systems from design – deployment – post-implementation support
- Coaching less experienced members of staff, if required
- At least 3 years’ experience in PHP & MySQL (or other relational databases)
- Experience in PHP Frameworks – Laravel, Zend, Symfony
- Be able to responsibly and competently work individually and as part of a team
There is competitive salary between £35,000 - £50,000 on offer, subject to experience as well as other benefits available to the successful Developer including a discretionary bonus.
If you are a Full-Stack Developer and are interested in this role or know someone who would be, please give me a ring or reply via email with your CV, covering letter/portfolio and your salary expectations.
More like this4 days ago
Senior Front-End Developer Bristol Contract
Software Development - Negotiableabout 7 hours ago
Senior Market Access Manager
Other - Competitive Salary and Bonus1 day ago
Senior Digital Strategist/ Digital Planner – Respected Digital Agency
Other - £45-55k4 days ago
Contract Project Manager - Defence
Other - Up to £361 per day4 days ago
Other - £0 - £35000/annum Benefits Package