Full Stack Engineer
Software Development • UnspecifiedApply for this job
Would you like to play a pivotal role in developing intelligent open-banking features that will help customers to make better financial decisions and become money savvy with the help of machine learning and intelligent features?
You'll be passionate about technology and thrive on finding new and better ways to do things within a collaborative team at stunning central Bristol location that is a hub for technology focussed businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented full stack software engineer with experience of working on a Node.js based microservice stack and solid front-end React.js experience. If you have built and maintained API's previously, that is a big advantage but not essential.
You'll work closely with the existing agile software development team to continually evolve the product by;
- Writing code and pairing, on appropriate user stories
- Collaborating with the strong team of software engineers and CTO to continually improve and automate the systems
- Work with DevOps engineers on continuous delivery, orchestration and service discovery systems
- Contribute to their work defining open banking API standards
The stack that you will be working on consists of the following elements:
- Single Page Apps
- Test Driven Development
- Functional programming
- Docker and Kebernetes
- OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
Whilst extensive experience in all of the above isn't required, you should be able to;
- Display a good aptitude for learning and problem solving
- Is keen to work on new and cutting-edge technologies
- Has experience in web application development
- Thrives in an innovative environment, eagerly accepts challenges, and finds joy in not knowing what's around the corner
More like this3 days ago
.NET Developer - Bristol
Software Development - £30000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Benefitsabout 15 hours ago
Software Development - From £35,000 to £42,000 per annum2 days ago
Junior Software Project Manager
Software Development - £25000 - £30000 per annumabout 8 hours ago
Software Engineer - Mobile - iOS
Software Development - Up to £40,000 per annum3 days ago
Software Solutions / Delivery Consultant - Exclusive - New!
Software Development - £35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits