Digital Project Manager
Other • £80k + BenefitsApply for this job
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team.
- Lovely consumer brands to work with at this successful digital agency.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol, commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Chippenham or Cheltenham.
Do you have a penchant for web build projects? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award winning agency in the role of Digital Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of the digital project team- providing support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without a hitch! Working closely with the other digital project managers, tech and creative teams, you’ll be managing complex design and build and campaign-based projects, incoming requests and keeping clients up to date and happy with progress of how projects are running.
As a communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly through to delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role at the moment whether that’s in a Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Account Manager with hands on Digital Experience.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the difference between CMS, content, SEO, PPC and social.
- Must have previous experience managing e commerce projects.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience from £28k to £35k, plus a generous benefits package, within a successful agency with lots of scope for progression and training on offer for the perfect, ambitious candidate.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!
Email [email protected] or call 01179 269 530 asap.
More like thisabout 8 hours ago
Junior / Graduate Python Developer
Software Development - £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Training + Progressionabout 13 hours ago
.Net Developer - £30,000-£40,000 - North Bristol
Software Development - £30000 - £40000 per annumabout 6 hours ago
Implementation Consultant- Accounting Software
Software Development - Up to £65,000 per annum plus car allowance and benefitsabout 7 hours ago
Graduate Software Developer - Java
Software Development - £20000 - £32000 per annumabout 13 hours ago
Account Manager - Respiratory
Marketing - Competitive Salary and Bonus