Digital Marketing Executive
Marketing • UnspecifiedApply for this job
Digital Marketing Executive
Competitive salary and bonus
RSG is currently recruiting for a passionate marketer to join our in-house digital marketing function.
We are a 500 million pound turnover business who through acquisition and organic growth have doubled in size in the last 3 years. Our Marketing function are at the heart of our business and are important to every aspect of our company. This addition comes at an exciting time as we have a number of important projects and changes underway across RSG.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with an SEO skillset and a good knowledge of PPC campaigns. You will be responsible for overseeing the online marketing strategy, creating compelling digital content across all channels to grow the brand and engage the varied audience.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Using HTML to manage a variety of content management systems (updating blogs, website updates, maintenance of internal systems)
- Create and deliver content strategies across a range of platforms, liaise with internal brand ambassadors to ensure successful delivery
- Creative art design work using an array of platforms i.e., Photoshop. Producing content for client presentations, social media channels, website, internal communications, brochures etc.
- Using Google Analytics and Data Studio produce monthly reports on engagement, user behaviour, content analytics.
- Manage Pay-per-click campaigns
Desired experience and skill set:
- Competent knowledge and understanding of Photoshop and a video editing software
- Fully skilled with MS office and specifically Excel
- Experience having used Google Analytics and Adobe InDesign
- Ideally from an agency background with around 2 year experience
- Project management capabilities and excellent organisation
- An understanding of SEO, SEM and content strategy
- A degree in Marketing or English would be beneficial
- A personable approach and comfortable engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
This is a great time to join our business, we are an established commercial business looking to invest in you and your development. If you would be interested to learn more about this opportunity please apply below with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Please note, RSG is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
More like this3 days ago
Remediation Project Manager - Bristol
Other - £40000 - £50000 per annum + Package3 days ago
React / C# Developer
Software Development - £400 - £450 per day3 days ago
Front End Developer
Software Development - £25000 - £30000 per annum3 days ago
Software Development - From £30,000 to £50,000 per annum2 days ago
Full Stack Developer - PHP / Vue.js / Laravel / Wordpress
Software Development - £30,000 - £35,000, possible flex for the right person