Delivery Manager/Consultant - Managed Professional Services
Other • £70000 - £80000 per annum + Good Benefits PackageApply for this job
Delivery Manager/Consultant - Managed Professional Services - New Role
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Good Benefits Package
Commutable from: Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Swindon
A leading organisation in the Bristol area requires an experienced Delivery Manager to join it growing Managed Professional Services function and take responsibility for the successful delivery of Managed Professional Services to a number of key customers.
Suitable candidates will have worked within a client facing environment - ideally for an IT consultancy/professional practice. The role involves meeting the client's expectations in delivering services, selection of quality resources and performance management of the teams as well as managing risks/resolving issues associated with the service.
Key skills/duties are as follows:
* Experience of working in a highly visible customer facing role.
* Capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Capable of reading the situation and reacting accordingly, eg diplomacy, empathy.
* Experienced at managing resources in an IT environment, both permanent and associate.
* Excellent communications skills, including good proficiency levels with Microsoft tools.
* Strong IT technical background, including project management.
* Effective at managing risks and resolving issues.
* Sound understanding of IT roles - from Enterprise strategy level right though to development and test engineer level.
* Previous experience of working across a broad range of business sectors covering both public and private sectors.
* Experience in preparation of bids advantageous.
Please send CV for an informal chat and full job description.
Excellent opportunity to join a market leading consultancy with exciting plans in place for 2019/2020!
More like thisabout 12 hours ago
Marketing - competitive1 day ago
Application Project Manager IT
Other - Competitive salary + bonus + benefits3 days ago
Graduate Games Developer
Software Development - £24000 - £27000/annum2 days ago
New Business Co-ordinators - Recruitment Open Day
Design - £16,316.07 per annum basic salary, plus bonuses. OTE £21,000+2 days ago
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
Other - Up to £70K Basic Depending upon experience + £4200 car + Bens