Other • £70K - £75KApply for this job
- Excellent opportunity to join a Big 4 global consultancy.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation.
This leading global consulting firm are setting up a Chief Data Office department and they're looking for an experienced data architect who has worked in large scale global enterpises.
What you’ll be doing
You will be one of the first hires into this chief data office with the responsibility to deliver dimensional models to enable this organisation to deliver more advanced reporting and analytics across their business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Data Architecture experience
- Experience of working at enterprise level in a global business
- Solid understanding and experience of working with dimensional data models
- Deep understanding of data quality, master data management & data warehouses
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £70K - £75K + benefits + bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.