Other • £27378 per annumApply for this job
Permanent vacancy for CNC turner in Bristol (Bedminster) based precision engineering company.
- £13.50 per hour
- Monday - Thursday 07.30 - 16.30, Friday 07.30 - 12.30
- Paid overtime, when available.
- 21 days holiday rising to 25 with Service, plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training opportunities and annual salary reviews
- Free car parking on site and easy transport links.
- Setting and operating CNC machines - Hardinge GT lathes, Heidenhain and Doosan Puma Mill Turn machines
- Programming on-line in Fanuc.
- Programming off line in One CNC (training provided).
- Working from engineering drawings
- Editing and correcting programs to save time and improve quality.
- Inspect and measure finished products against the requirements
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly maintenance checks on machines
- A competent CNC setter operator with milling and turning experience
- Previous experience working to tight tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and engineering drawings
- Computer literate with an understanding of computer programming
- Mechanical aptitude and good mathematical skills