Software Development • £35k - 40k per yearApply for this job
Your new company
Crikem Industries provide variety of chemical treatment solutions in oil, gas and water desalination industries. Our products include chemical additives to optimize the treatment of crude oil and natural gas. We introduce new solutions and also constantly improve effectiveness of our existing products.
Crikem industries is based in Bristol, UK but serve international clients in Middle East and Asia. We work in close partnership with other chemical companies both in UK and internationally.
Your new role
You will start as trainee under the supervision of experienced Managers and Chemical Formulation Engineers. Most of the time the work will be in our offices in Bristol and responsibilities will include project management and admin work. You will be required to travel internationally in average once per quarter to visit our operations in UAE and Central Asia. During the travels you will have opportunity to meet with our local partners and the end users of our products. There will be some chemical engineering work involved during these business trips.
What you’ll need to succeed
Crikem Industries are looking for a Chemical Engineer with the following experience:
- Background in chemical engineering and/or oil and gas.
- Ready to travel to Central Asian countries, expected frequency once every 2-4 months with duration of travel 5-10 days for each visit.
- Experience in both technical and sales would be preferred.
- Project management and Admin work for day to day activities.
- Be open and ready to acquire knowledge and practical skills of new role.
- Experience in formulating O&G production chemicals (demulsifiers, PPDs, scale inhibitors, etc.)
- Experience in performing chemical trials on customer sites
- Minimum 3 years oil lab experience
- Availability to travel
Experience in oil and gas specialty chemical additives. Upstream industry, including treating oil and gas after it was produced from wells and collected into tanks. The oil needs to be separated from water, then transported further for refining or export. We don’t need geologists, drilling or refining specialists. Our focus is in processes between oil wells (when drilling is completed, and oil is produced) and refining. You will need to have technical experience: formulating chemicals or introducing ready (formulated by others) products to the clients based on their needs.
Blending plant operations –it is a wide industry and can be blending of powders, granules, various liquids – so we need specialists in blending of flammable liquids, preferably where products are oil and gas additives.
What you’ll get in return
- Be a part of international, entrepreneurial and ambitious team
- Competitive Salary + benefits
- Professional growth opportunities in expanding business
- International business experience in oil, gas, treatment, logistics
More like thisabout 8 hours ago
Other - From £22,000 to £25,000 per annumabout 7 hours ago
Software Development - Competitiveabout 8 hours ago
Clinical Support Specialist
Other - From £30,000 to £40,000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits2 days ago
Other - Competitive2 days ago
Other - Competitive