Change Business Analyst-*SC Cleared* (Business Process/ Agile/ Change)
Other • From £450 to £550 per dayApply for this job
Change Business Analyst- **SC Cleared** - (Business Process / Agile / Change)
Creation of user stories, user story mapping (USM), behavioural Driven Development, through stakeholder interviews, facilitated workshops, example mapping.
Capture, analyse and manage business requirements (functional and non-functional) to inform solution design.
Document requirements in various forms according to audience: process maps, rich pictures, use cases and user stories.
Experience of using Jira and Confluence and their respective capabilities to manage requirements backlogs.
Identification and articulation of ‘As Is’ process diagrams and Business Design artefacts. Modelling processes and information flows, mapping out the key processes that underpin and support the business design function.
Documenting “To Be” designs to support project delivery and organisational goals and enable smarter working (through improved use of IT and/or process change).
Work with colleagues to translate business requirements into technical design. Assisting the end users and Transformation throughout the ongoing project lifecycle to ensure the design meets the business needs.
- Understanding of Programme Management environments, Project Management environments and Change Management.
- Understanding of Business Design concepts.
- Good analytical problem-solving skills; able to make decisions and recommendations based on informed analysis and impact assessment.
- Excellent communication skills; able to engage effectively with a variety of audiences across business functions and levels.
- Experience with agile, working alongside scrum masters and development teams. Sprint planning.
- Understanding of eliciting non-functional requirements to support digital services delivery.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Visio, PowerPoint and Excel for business.
- Good report writing skills.
- Understanding of GDS Service Standards as their application to digital services delivery.