C++ Software Engineer
Software Development • £35k - 40k per yearApply for this job
C++ Software Engineer x2 (OO Programming, Unix or Linux)
Salary: £35-40,000 (dependent on experience)
Our prestigious client is recruiting for C++ Software Engineers to join their leading industry Real-Time Telecoms databases expert team.
C++ Software Engineer - Key Skills:
- 1+ years commercial C++ programming experience.
- OO programming experience.
- Design Pattern implementation experience.
- Software development on Unix and/or Linux OS.
- Database knowledge.
- Agile development knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving experience.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
C++ Software Engineer - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of real-time computing.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly technical Agile development environment, following the most up to date continuous integration and development practices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle C++ software development environment.
- Working in a progressive Agile development environment.
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops.
- To provide expert technical knowledge on their areas of the software.
About the Company:
Our client is a recognised Telecom’s company with a reputation for excellence.
For more information on this C++ Software Engineer role (OO Programming, Unix or Linux). Email your CV today for an interview.
More like this2 days ago
Software Development - From £24,000 to £27,000 per annum plus bonus, van, laptop and expenses1 day ago
HV Contracts Engineer
Software Development - car £260.00 - £310.00 per day £300 - £350 per day Up to £55 per hour £20.00 - £30.00 per hour Competitive £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits Flexible working, share options sc2 days ago
Software Development - £25 - £35 per hour3 days ago
Software Development - Negotiableabout 14 hours ago
Azure Lead Consultant/Engineer - Bristol - £65k - £85k
Software Development - Up to £85000 per annum + Excellent benefits and training