Application Support Consultant
Other • £25k - 35k per yearApply for this job
Application Support Consultant (Problem Solving and Troubleshooting)
Location: Central Bristol
Application Support Consultant - Key Skills:
- Previous application support, software support or product support experience.
- Strong experience of problem solving, troubleshooting and fault-finding software applications issues.
- Good customer support experience.
- Knowledge of any of the following is desirable:
- Windows Server
- Windows OS
- Any Programming languages
- Any Scripting languages
- SQL Server
- ETL Tools
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your role as an Application Support Consultant will involve:
- Helping customers and partners investigate application issues including product issues, implementation and configuration changes, and environmental problems.
- Team Collaboration - Helping prioritize important work and talking to customers and Customer Success Managers on a regular basis about potential impact of issues and what the company is doing to fix them.
- Knowledge Transfer - Creating knowledge articles and videos to help others learn about using and supporting the software and answering Client and Partner How-to questions.
- Technical investigations - Working closely with the DevOps team on complex problems, making sure they have all the information needed to get to the root of the problem.
- Personal Development - Learning about new product developments and technology and spending time keeping up to date with developments in the industry.
For more information about this Application Support Consultant role, please email across your CV for an interview.