Adobe Campaign Manager
Other • £35000 - £45000Apply for this job
- Great opportunity to work on a global household name account.
- Bring your excellent Adobe Campaign skills to the table.
- Amazing team and working environment.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and innovative customer data and marketing agency who work with some amazing global clients.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Campaign Manager will work on the biggest account for the agency. The brand is a truly global household name and is one of the first in its sector to start to use truly data driven marketing practices. They need a Campaign specialist with strong experience of implementing, configuring and using Adobe Campaign's extensive features to execute and measure campaigns for their client. The account the Campaign Manager will work from the outset with this client on a large scale project and then transition into supporting this client with each marketing campaign they go with.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience in data driven marketing.
- Experience of configuring, implementing and using Adobe Campaign.
- Internal or external customer relationship management skills.
- Adobe Campaign certification ideal.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £40K - £50K (dependent on experience) plus benefits.
Working on one of the worlds most well known brands.